Parameter table of galvanized floor malleable iron flange
|A||22||25||26.2||27.3|| || |
3/4" Threaded BSP Balck Or Galvanized Floor Malleable Iron Flange
- In order to guarantee the quality of the products, we use the
devices from DISA Denmark, DJ AMF Japan, SINTOKOGIO Japan during
- The producer insist to use Oxford Instruments to analyze the quality of the products.
- We control the annealing process strictly to improve the
performance of the products , controlling the natural gas annealing furnace.
- All lives of the thread, parallelism, Angle, tooth type are tested
tightly by plug gauge .
- Outlet connection is ranging from 1/2”~2”
- There will be a long service life in the condition of good
- Glossy surface with no sand hole.
- The zinc coating ‘s thickness is higher than 86 um specified in
ASME, EN(70um), DIN(70um), SI(78um) .
|Finishing||Hot Dipped Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Epoxy, Black|
|Threads||DIN, BS, NPT, G Thread, Metric|
|Shape||Banded, Beaded, Plain|
|Ribs||with Rib or without Rib|
|Pressure||Class 150, Class 300, PN10, PN16|
|Weight||Heavy, Standard, Medium, and Light|
|Usage||Convey Water, Oil, Gas, Steam and so on|
|material||malleable iron materail|